At Hill House, we believe that a residential experience is a great opportunity for students to learn about themselves, their environment, develop personal and social skills, as well as having a blast!
As such, Hill House offers flexible, tailor made residentials, providing a fully personalised experience.
Whether you’re interested in a programme of on-site activities, or off-site adventures, Hill House is an ideal base for your residential.
We offer a range of accommodation and catering options.
We are within easy access of the M5 and many places of interest – Steart Marshes, the Quantock Hills, Kilve ‘fossil’ beach, Cheddar Gorge and Caves, and Blackrock Outdoor activity centre, just to name a few!
At Hill House, we offer a range of activity days (full or half-day sessions) for different Key Stages and ages, developing team work, problem solving and communication skills, whilst having lots of fun!
Some examples are:
- We’re going on a bear hunt! (KS1)– A hands-on nature trail, with stories, crafts and refreshments.
- Team building (KS2)– Work together to conquer the Raging River, take on the mysterious Maze and many other team challenges.
- Archery (KS2)- Your chance to become an archer for the day in a variety of scoring games.
- Nature sessions (KS2)- Get hands on with nature in a sensory walk, mini-beast safari and many more activities.
- Survival Skills (KS2)- Whether it’s fire and shelter building or water filtration : Do you have what it takes to survive?
- Offsite high adrenaline fun (KS1 & KS2)- Choose from high ropes, kayaking and raft building, mountain biking, caving plus more!
For more information about our residentials, example packages, or just to make an enquiry, please Get in touch.